Project management for highly visible and complex projects, often integrating environmental, business, recreation, and cultural interests.
Elected officials and management leaders call upon us to help them launch new initiatives both capital and programmatic. They trust us to:
- Design work plans with a focus on budget and deliverables
- Recruit and manage technical consultants
- Collect and summarize relevant information for decisions by executives
- Assure contract compliance
- Provide useful project reports
- Troubleshoot, problem solve, negotiate, and facilitate
Recent examples include helping the King County Flood Control District work through challenges related to flood protection in the Green River Valley, a warehouse center on the west coast. Challenges included balancing economic activity, public safety, tribal fishing rights, habitat restoration, recreation, and social justice. Lund worked with expert teams to negotiate an interim solution that would provide for federal help in the event of flood damage, while working with environmental interests to forge a long-term solution to restore habitat.